A Special thank you to all the agencies who work alongside us to strengthen our community! Many of these agencies engage our volunteers at their sites.
- Adaptive Community Approach Program
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Alice Baker Library
- Brookfield Public Library
- Curative Care Network
- Eagle Historical Society
- Elmbrook Memorial Campus
- Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Healing Hearts of Waukesha County
- Hope Center
- Katy's Kloset
- Literacy Council of Greater Waukesha
- River Hills West Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Salvation Army
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of Waukesha County
- The Caring Place, Inc
- The Women's Center, Inc.
- Three Pillars Senior Living Communities
- University of Wisconsin - Waukesha Library
- VITAS Hospice
- Waukesha Civic Theatre
- Waukesha County Historical Society and Museum
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha School District
- Waukesha County Technical College
You Are Special
Thank you for volunteering to make a birthday cake for our seniors!
You Are Special is a volunteer organization that bakes and delivers cakes for those who might not be remembered on their birthdays. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a volunteer baker, please send an email to our Program Staff.
We have prepared a 12-minute training webinar that will provide general information about our agency and some tips for communicating with our clients. Please view this webinar prior to contacting your first cake recipient. Please note: the webinar is delivered through ReadyTalk.com. You will be prompted to enter information - please simply enter your name and click on Submit.
If you have questions, feel free to contact our Program Staff or call (262) 549-3348.
View a video about You Are Special.