Calendar Event Form
Please review the Community Calendar Guidelines below before submitting any events.
Community Calendar Guidelines
- The main guideline by which we ask all organizations to measure the events they request to be posted is the event must be of GENERAL COMMUNITY INTEREST.
- Events must be held in Waukesha County, open to the public, and have broad community appeal (festivals, performances, special exhibitions, ect.)
- Events should be educational and social in nature.
- Event descriptions should be straight forward, clear and concise. Seniors should not be subject to attending events under false pretenses.
- No advertising, garage sales, classified ads, lost and found, retail store sales or grand openings.
ERAs Senior Network reserves the right to modify the criteria, edit and refuse to post inappropriate request and decline content submitted from organizations when, in the opinion of the agency, it violates a third party's right of privacy or contains any defamatory content or violates any state, federal or local laws or regulations, or does not conform to the Community Calendar guidelines.
All persons or entitles requesting posting hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ERAs and its individual members, officials, committees, officers, agents, directors, and employees from any and all third party claims that the content violates a third party's right of privacy or contains any defamatory content or violates any state, federal or local law or regulation.
ERAs does not endorse, support or verify the legitimacy or accuracy of any organization or information posted on this calendar or any documents or information posted on any website linked to or from this calendar.