Increase Font Size


For more information about Holiday giving and how you can get involved, please check out our

HOLIDAY GIVING TOOL KIT

It's easy to GET INVOLVED . . .

Collect gift cards and stamps yourself, or coordinate a donation drive!
Make Holiday decorations or handmade gifts to add a personal touch to each gift!

Did you know that 15% of seniors in Waukesha County qualify for government-funded Family Care Services (healthcare and nutrition services are provided for them)? Many of the remaining 85% of the senior population are at risk of malnutrition, homelessness, premature institutionalization, and inadequate healthcare due to increasing fees/taxes/premiums and lack of personal/family resources and needed transportation options. These seniors cannot afford to pay for private services and must rely on community services available at no cost. Waukesha County's rapidly growing and aging senior population requires ongoing, community-based, accessible and affordable care to assist in maintaining a safe level of independent living and avoiding government funding to subsidize nursing home care.


We hope you will consider supporting the 2018 Holiday Giving Program, especially in light of the growing needs of the seniors and adults with disabilities in our community.


Become a Sponsor

Local businesses can sponsor Celebrate the Season of Joy through financial contributions or donating items with the company logo. All donors are included in a listing on a holiday card that is part of the gift, helping our recipients to know that many, many people and groups in the community come together to provide the direct assistance.

Organizations can choose to coordinate a donation drive for various items, or provide financial support. Some organizations provide $1,000 to sponsor 10 gifts, for example. Interfaith staff and volunteers then purchase items that have not already been donated. Each year we raise a total of $50,000 in financial and in-kind donations for the project, with at least 50%, or $25,000, coming through financial donations.

Wish List

Gifts we still need this year

  • Books of Forever Stamps
  • $10 Walgreens Gift Cards
  • $10 Pick 'n Save Gift Cards
  • $10 Walmart Gift Cards
  • $5 McDonald's Gift Cards
  • Thin Crossword/Word Search Books
Items and money collected to purchase gifts are due by December 10th, 2018. Please bring donations to Eras Senior Network, 210 NW Barstow St. Suit 101, Waukesha WI 53188

"I'm really impressed with all the very usable gifts in the package. Thank you very much." - Carrin, 72


Thank you to our 2018 Holiday Giving donors

Willa Lloyd
Pat Wiedeman
Karen Pohl
Tops Club
Sussex United Methodist Church
Riverside Elementary
Generac
Nancy Rosinski
Judy Jester
101 Mobility
Cathy Bellovary
Marianne Puls
Scheel family
Bea Holzhaver
Zodiac Aerospace
Marie Librizzi
St. Jones Mission Group
Molling Family
St. James
St. Luke's Church
Christ the Victor
First Congregational UCC Church
Skygen
Corey Golla
St. Joseph Catholic Church
Sandy Solberg
Three Pillars
Redeemer UCC
Brookfield Congregational United Church of Christ
Key Benefit Concepts, LLC
Candace Korklewski
Kettle Moraine School District
Waukesha Floral+Greenhouse
Mike Lawrence
St. James Catholic Parish
Rockwell Automation
ADRC

St. Leonard Church
James Schultz
Cardy Karlen
Darryl & Rosemary King
Frances Jackson
Janice Krawczyk
St. William Church
Yvonne McCormick
Kathryn Gloede
Karen Doligalski
Kathy Sampson
Vernon Presbyterian
Kate Gloede
Eras Senior Network
Joyce Woods
Our Savior's Lutheran Church
Molling Family
Cheryl King
Nancy Kopfhammer
Tim Hahn
Gethsemone Lutheran Church
Julie & Terry Griffie
St. Paul Parish
Mary Neitrling
Salem United Methodist Church
Mike & Barb Schober
Joan Pettott
Troop 8614
Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Redeemer
St. William Parish
Wendy Norem
St. William
St. Leonard

Grants and Major Community Donors

The Roundy’s Fund of the Kroger Foundation: $2,500 grant
We Energies Foundation: $2,000 grant
UPS Foundation: $1,000 grant
KwikTrip Cares: $1,000 in Kwik Trip gift cards
New Berlin Junior Women’s Chamber: $750 grant
Walmart: $300 grant
Owen’s Little Warriors: 1,200 handmade ornaments
ProHealth Care: 500 gripper socks
Aurora Health Care: 500 reusable shopping bags
Mills Farm and Fleet: 500 calendars
CarePlus Dental Plans: 500 toothbrushes, toothpastes and floss
FedEx: 950 ornaments
Mike and Ginny McBride: 500 pill boxes
Mike Lawrence: 500 Carmex lip balms
HoChunk Gaming of Wisconsin Dells: 500 decks of playing cards
Beth Stoskopf: 200 handmade rug mugs
My Choice Family Care: 130 reusable shopping bags